Monday, June 8, 2015

New Product Posted!

I'm very excited to bring you my newest product: library labels. It may seem so simple, but it's something that can be very important in our classrooms. For me, they are essential for my Daily 5 running smoothly. Over the last couple of years, I have used different labels made by others. I've loved both sets, but wanted something a little different. For next year, I am changing up the colors in my room, mainly focusing on teal and yellow. My other labels were teal, but I really wanted to add in some yellow. I also teach kindergarten and have multiple bookshelves, so sometimes it can be hard to find where a book goes if my entire library is teal. I want to try something new and have each bookshelf its own color to better help my kiddos find each book's home. The set comes with 5 different colors to choose from. If you would like to check them out, click on any of the pictures below!







I can't wait to get back to school to get these suckers on my book bins. Now to actually find some good, heavy duty book bins that will last me more than two years! 


No comments:

Post a Comment