Sunday, June 28, 2015

SEVEN Days of Savings!!

I can't believe it's already the beginning of the fourth week of summer for me. Time flies by way too fast! Thankfully, I've been writing great ideas down and have already been shopping for a lot of fabulous things for my class next year. I'm pretty sure nearly every teacher does that the second they go on summer break. We just can't help it. We love what we do. and we get excited about all the wonderful things that will take place in the future. 

That being said, I have decided to have a week's worth of deals in my TpT store. I will have 6 heavily wish listed items on sale for 50% off from Sunday-Friday, and to celebrate Independence Day my entire store will be 20% off on Saturday only. Click on any of the pictures below to be taken to the item on my TpT store. The schedule will be as follows:

June 28th: Fairytale PBL




June 29th: Bright Teacher Survival Binder 2015-2016








June 30th: Schedule Cards in Blue




July 1st: Class Decor Bundle in Teal/Yellow/Gray




July 2nd: Land of the Free U.S. Symbols Activities








July 3rd: Bright Library Labels
July 4th: Entire store 20% OFF 

Happy shopping! Don't forget to leave feedback on your purchased items. It's always greatly appreciated :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment