Monday, June 15, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge

I have only been a part of the selling community on TpT for less than a year, I have had such a wonderful time creating new products, trying them out on my kiddos, and hearing how my products have helped other teachers in their classrooms. It hasn't always been easy, and sales haven't always been steady, so I have decided to take part in the TpT seller challenge put together by Teach Create Motivate, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, Sparkling in Second, and Third in Hollywood. It definitely will be a challenge to me as I have never been one to promote things on social media. However, I have embraced the fact that I need to if I want my sales to take off and reach more teachers. I don't know yet if I can blog regularly enough to benefit my store (I'm not good at keeping up with stuff like this), but I'm certainly going to try. I also created an Instagram account for my daily happenings in kindergarten as well as a way to get my products out there. As part of the challenge, I have to record my beginning stats on social media and TpT and watch them grow through the challenge. Looking at them now, I'm a little discouraged, but the good news is things can only go up from here! Here are my beginning stats: 


The first challenge is to revamp a product. It's been a little hard for me to choose one because I lost a lot of my original files due to a hard drive crash, so I have a limited number of products that I can actually change up. I finally decided on Apple Activities


It's been one of my best selling products, but I want to put a new face on it and maybe add some new activities to it as well. I can't wait to see what my final revamp comes out like. Check back towards the end of the week to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment