Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece



I can't believe we're already in week 3 of the challenge! It's gone by so fast. I was a little overzealous at the beginning and had big plans to whip out a lot of products over the last couple of weeks. Yeah, that hasn't happened! I have been working on a couple of things, including this week's challenge. I've been wanting to make a shape packet for quite some time now. I was really hoping to pack more activities into it, but I have 5 resources in the pack that I absolutely love. It includes the following: 

Shape Posters 

Shape Memory Cards

20 Task Cards


I Have...Who Has...

Shape Bingo for 2D&3D and 2D




If you are interested in the product, click here! I can't wait to see what week 4 has in store for me tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment