Monday, October 12, 2015

Confessions of a Teacher

I'm not going to lie, this school year has been crazier than I ever imagined it would. I came into this year more motivated, excited, and inspired to begin this year than I've ever been. But something about this year has been different. I'm scrambling to get things done, staying at school later than I should, and being neglectful of my classroom organization, both for my students and myself. I also haven't kept up with my TpT store or my blog, for which I am truly sorry to those of you who follow me. Something is off, and I can't figure out what it is.

Today, I am starting new. I am saying that from this day forward I won't let the little things get my down. I won't push things to the wayside and pretend they aren't there until I'm ready to deal with them. I am ready to begin a new chapter with a new me. 

Stay tuned for updates on how the new me is going to work on getting my classroom back together and motivate myself to do more and be more than I ever thought I could. 


No comments:

Post a Comment