Monday, March 7, 2016

March Currently

I'm going to be cliche and say that I can't believe it's already March! Though many of my days have seemed to drag, the weeks and months have definitely gone by quickly. We are already talking about class placement for next year and beginning to plan ahead for the start of the 2016-2017 school year. With that being said, I wanted to do the March "currently" link by Oh Boy It's Farley. It's nice to slow things down and think about things, things that are random and have nothing to do with school. 


Listening: I have become slightly addicted to the new show, The Outsiders. It's a very weird, dark show, but I'm hooked already. I look forward to the days when I find it on my DVR!
Loving: The rain!! Most people don't like the rain, but I could honestly live with a little bit more of it. Others might call it gloomy, but I call it peaceful and restful. All I want to do is watch movies and curl up with a good book.
Thinking: This weekend I get to go to my homeland of San Antonio with my family. We have tickets to a Spurs home game, and I'm so pumped! 
Wanting: I just ordered some materials to try my hand at lettering. I love handwriting and fancy fonts and wanted to see if I could make some stuff with lettering materials through Random Olive. We'll see how that turns out...
Needing: I have been feeling under the weather for several days now. I'm feeling a lot better today but still not like my usual self. Thank goodness I have spring break this week to rest and recuperate. 
Polling Site: I've never voted in my current city of residence, and shockingly, this is only my second presidential election to vote in. I can't believe some schools are polling sites. Mine thankfully is not. That frightens me!

Thanks for coming by to read my March Currently. Can't wait to check out some others.
Happy spring break, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. The weather in Texas will be gorgeous! The lettering sounds interesting! Have a great month!

    ReplyDelete